Dolby Vivisol have in place a long established
code of ethics which governs our philosophy and conduct in our
relationships with our colleagues, suppliers and customers.
In respect of our Home Oxygen service our
specific objectives are:
To supply a Home Oxygen service which promotes
honesty, loyalty and responsibility, and is guided by the highest
To always act responsibly, observing principles of moral
integrity and appropriate styles of behaviour.
To ensure our products and services are delivered in a timely,
professional and courteous manner respecting the diverse needs of
all our customers.
To achieve our objectives we will:
- Offer the highest level of assistance and care.
- be punctual, courteous and competent.
- be ever mindful of, and respect the patient's health and
- serve all our patients without discrimination in respect of
race, credo, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical
- supply quality apparatus and services for home care, in line
with the patient's needs.
- instruct all stakeholders on the correct use of the equipment
provided and advise of the rights and obligations inherent to the
provision and use of such apparatus for use in the relevant
- Observe and comply with all legislation and standards with
respect to patient confidentiality and data protection.
- improve the quality of health care thus ensuring our clients
are offered the best products and services based on the most
- operate in strict accordance with all legislation, codes of
practice and local protocols in respect of safety, services and
- preserve the safety and integrity of our clients, customers and
the community as a whole and respect the environment in which we
- provide advice and assistance where appropriate, but avoid any
act or omission which may inappropriately influence the choice of
service or modality provided.
Our full code of ethics can be found at this